MetaMask login error. It shows "Unlock Wallet for Transactions", what to do?
First, make sure your MetaMask extension has access to all the sites and not just one. To ensure that follow these steps.
- Click on the "three dots" on the top right corner of your browser.
- Go to the "More Tools" option.
- Then click on 'Extensions' tab.
- Find your MetaMask extension and click "Details".
- In the Site Access section, make sure the option "on all sites" is highlighted. If not, then do so. (Also check the version of the extension that you are using.)
Make sure your site is connect to lk.forsage.io. To do this:
- Go to the site and click on your MetaMask extension.
- Click on the "three dots". (Located below your profile icon.)
- Go to the "Connected sites" option and click the "manually connect to current site" button.
Done. Now try to login into your account using the 'Automatic Login' button. If the problem continues go for the third step.
With the version 9.0.0 of MetaMask extension, the creators of METAMASK stopped providing the window.web3 API to websites. Hence, the unmaintained sites may still break. In order to access the websites, you need to use MetaMask Legacy Web3 Extension.
So, install this extension alongside the regular MetaMask wallet extension and websites that rely on your old window.web3 API will start working again.
Please follow the relevant link below to install the Legacy Web3 extension in your browser: