Comment on page
MaxQore Upgrade Rally Marathon
23rd of October '23 — 19th of November '23
The MaxQore Upgrade Rally Marathon kicks off, and it will run for 4 weeks!
The Upgrade Rally Marathon consists of 5 raffles:
• 4 Weekly Raffles
• Leaderboard Raffle
To participate in the Marathon, all you need is to work in MaxQore and make as many upgrades as you can. For each upgrade, you get a ticket that you can use to enter the Raffles.
Users will receive tickets for the following activities:
1. Upgrades in MaxQore.
2. Upgrades of personal partners in MaxQore.
Tickets come to your personal account automatically after the upgrade, but you need to make a claim to participate in the Weekly Raffles, otherwise the tickets will remain unclaimed.
The more tickets you claim, the higher your chance of winning a prize in this Raffle will be.
After the end of the Weekly Raffle, a chart of winners with their prize amounts will appear instead of the Raffle countdown timer.
There is a total of 50 winning places per each of the 4 Weekly Raffeles. All tickets claimed during a certain week will be competing for these places. Participants who have claimed more than one ticket have a chance to win multiple times with their tickets.
The Prize Fund of the week will be split equally between all 50 winning tickets.
Choose whichever strategy you like best:
1. Claim all available tickets each week.
2. Save up tickets until week 3 or 4 to claim them in one go and increase your chances.
There will be a total of 4 Weekly Raffles over 4 weeks, and then a Leaderboard Raffle will be held. All claimed tickets, regardless of whether they have won or not, will be counted and totaled for the Raffle among the Leaderboard participants. Even if you didn't get lucky in the four Weekly Raffles, you still have a chance to win if you make it to the Leaderboard.
The event fund is formed and distributed as follows.
The starting amount for the first week is $1000 in BNB + 30% of platform fees in BNB.
• Week 1: 60% goes to rewarding the participants of this week, 30% goes to the final Leaderboard, 10% covers the cost of the next week's launch.
• Week 2: 60% goes to rewarding the participants of this week, 30% goes to the final Leaderboard, 10% covers the cost of the next week's launch.
• Week 3: 60% goes to rewarding the participants of this week, 30% goes to the final Leaderboard, 10% covers the cost of the next week's launch.
• Week 4: 70% goes to rewarding the participants of this week, 30% goes to the final Leaderboard.
The Leaderboard and information about the rewards for each Raffle will be updated online on the website.
The event has already started! Make upgrades in MaxQore and get tickets to participate in the raffles. More upgrades means more chances to get rewards! Let's go!