How to buy BNB and BUSD on Binance.com
Binance Exchange is the largest crypto exchange by trading volume and one of the fastest in the world. Dozens of cryptocurrencies are exchanged both among themselves and for fiat money. Binance allows you to easily purchase the necessary cryptocurrencies by exchanging them for other currencies, or for the usual fiat money (USD, EUR, etc.)
The content of the article:
Registration on the exchange - step by step instructions
1. To begin registration open in your browser: binance.com
Choose your language and default currency display in top right corner of the page:
Start your registration in Binance Exchange by hitting Register now icon on the top right side or in the center of your page:
2. You will be directed to next page where you have two options of registration, you can switch tabs to see it:
- by using your email address
- by using your phone number
- Type your email address or phone number in this field
- Create some complex password, write it down on piece of paper
- You can type ID of your invited that already have an account in Binance Exchange and participate in his referral program
Confirm your agreement with Terms of Service and click Create Account
Important: Use only secured email boxes and phone numbers, keep them as safe as you can. You will not be able to access Binance Exchange account if you loose access to it.
Slide security bar to confirm that you are human:
3. Next you will be directed to Account Verification page:
Open your email box and check new letter from Binance with a code in it. Type it in Account Verification page and proceed.
4. After code confirmation you will be directed to Welcome to Binance page:
How to fund your Binance wallet
1. Go to Wallet => Fiat and Spot
2. We see our main account and available balances
3. In Deposit tab:
1) Choose Crypto;
2) Choose which cryptocurrency we will replenish TRX, ETH, USDT, etc.;
3) In our case, for TRX we select the main network of the TRC20;
4) Copy the address and send TRX to it from our wallet application.
4. Then we can quickly convert TRX to BNB;
Go to the section Trade => Convert
1) Choose which asset to convert => TRX (minimum 205 TRX);
2) Choose which asset to receive BNB or BUSD;
3) Click the Convert button;
Then you can go to the section "BNB, BUSD withdrawal to the wallet".
Purchase of BNB or BUSD from a bank card (VISA / MasterCard)
In order to purchase BNB coins using a card, you need to verify your account on the Binance exchange. Detailed instructions by the link;
1. After your account is verified, you can top up in USD, EUR etc.;
To do this, go to the Buy crypto section => Bank Deposit
1) Select the currency of replenishment;
2) Payment method - card (Visa or Mastercard);
3) Enter the amount of payment;
4) Click to continue.
2. A purchase window will appear, fill in the card data:
Click Pay now
3. After successful replenishment, a fiat currency (USD, EUR) will appear on the balance in the wallet:
1) Go to the MARKETS section to buy BNB;
2) Choosing FIAT markets;
3) Choose EUR
4) In the search bar, enter BNB;
5) We see the EUR / BNB trading pair, click Trade.
5. Next, we get to the trading terminal:
To buy, you must select the active Buy window (selected by default)
1) Then click on Market;
2) Enter the desired amount of BNB;
3) Click Buy BNB.
Same procedure to buy BUSD with BNB. Just find the BUSD market and enter BNB in the search field.
BNB withdrawal to wallet
1. Go to Wallet => Fiat & Spot
2. Select the cryptocurrency we want to withdraw => BNB or BUSD
Opposite the line with BNB or BUSD, click Withdraw:
3. When withdrawing, make sure you are sending coins to the Binance Smart chain BEP-20 and the wallet address starts with 0x...
1) Enter the BSC address starts with 0x...
2) Choose the Binance Smart Chain network
3) Enter the amount to withdraw BNB or BUSD
4) Click Submit:
4. Next, confirm the withdrawal of the cryptocurrency following the instructions on the exchange and wait for it to be credited to your wallet.
You can always check the status of the transaction in the block explorer https://bscscan.com
BNB-coin BSC network , BEP20
Stable coin BUSD (token) BSC network (BNB-coin), BEP20
Attention! In order to make any transactions with the BUSD stable coin on the Binance Smart Chain, you must have a BNB coin on your balance. Commissions for transactions with the BUSD token are calculated only in BNB, so all commissions will be automatically deducted from your BNB balance. If there is no BNB cryptocurrency on your wallet, then the Binance Smart Chain blockchain will not be able to carry out any of your transactions with the BUSD stable coin!
More information about BUSD FORSAGE on the BSC network:
→ FAQ: BUSD FORSAGE expansion on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
→ All about commissions in FORSAGE BUSD
→ How to prepare your wallet for the launch of FORSAGE BUSD on the BSC network
→ How to buy BUSD and BNB for registration in Forsage BUSD
→ Why BUSD and BNB on Binance smart chain (BSC) has same address format as Ethereum (ETH) network?
→ Difference between Binance Chain BNB (BEP-2 format) and Binance Smart Chain BNB (BEP-20 format)
→ List of common mistakes that may cause your assets loss
→ How to add Binance Smart Chain wallet with BUSD token if you have separate Ethereum Wallet in app? (Trust Wallet)
→ How to buy BUSD from an online exchanger