How to install MetaMask Desktop wallet?
To register with FORSAGE from your desktop, you need to install the browser extension for Google Chrome - MetaMask. The wallet will belong only to you, your reward will be sent to it, and it will be used for authorization on the site.
1. Click on the link or type metamask.io in the address bar
2. Download the extension.
Click "Download now"
3. Click "Install MetaMask for Chrome"
4. You will be automatically redirected to the Chrome Web Store.
Add the extension to your browser by clicking "Add to Chrome"
5. Confirm the extension adding "Add extension"
6. Pin the MetaMask wallet to your browser bar for easy use.
Click the Puzzle
7. Select the MetaMask icon and pin it
8. Start working with the extension "Get Started"
9. Create a new wallet "Create a Wallet"
10. Then click "I Agree"
11. Create a strong password and confirm it. Be sure to save your password.
Confirm the creation of the wallet "Create"
12. You will get a generated phrase consisting of 12 words.
ATTENTION!!! Be sure to save these 12 words after the registration!
The phrase is generated when you create a wallet once and forever, it can not be reset or changed. This is the only way to restore access to your wallet anywhere and anytime. Write it down on a piece of paper and keep it in a secure place.
If the phrase ends up in the hands of strangers, it could result in the loss of your funds. If you lose the phrase, your wallet will be impossible to restore.
Continue the registration "Next"
13. After that, arrange the 12 words in the order given above.
Your wallet is up and running
Please note: To work with the FORSAGE BUSD platform, you will need to create a BSC BNB wallet in the MetaMask extension.
1. Open the MetaMask extension and click on the three dots in the upper right corner.
Select "Expand view"
2. MetaMask will open in a new tab in your browser.
Click on the network selection bar
4. Fill in the data as follows:
Network name: Smart Chain
New RPC URL: https://bsc-dataseed.binance.org/
Chain ID: 56
Block Explorer URL: https://bscscan.com
Your wallet is all set.
Next, you need to add the BUSD token
1. Click button "Add Token"
2.Click on tab "Custom Token"
3. You will see this form
Copy address of smart-contract BUSD token in Binance Smart Chain:
Paste address in form like that 👇
4. Click "ADD TOKEN", after that it will be displayed in the main menu of your wallet
How to see a public key or a wallet address?
The public key, aka your wallet address, is a code consisting of a set of letters and symbols. You will need the address to receive funds in your wallet.
To make any transactions with BUSD stablecoin in Binance Smart Chain, you need to have a BNB coin on your balance to pay fees. The fees will be automatically deducted from your BNB balance. If your wallet does not have BNB cryptocurrency, the Binance Smart Chain blockchain will not be able to perform any of your BUSD transactions.
Please note: this address will be used for both BUSD and BNB. You don't need to create additional addresses for each coin.
1. Open your wallet.
The address is under your wallet name in the area marked with a red rectangle. You can copy it when you click it.
2. For more information, click the three dots in the upper right corner.
Select "Account Details"
3. Here you can view the full address of your wallet, as well as use the QR code to receive funds
More information about BUSD FORSAGE on the BSC network:
→ FAQ: BUSD FORSAGE expansion on Binance Smart Chain (BSC)
→ All about commissions in FORSAGE BUSD
→ How to prepare your wallet for the launch of FORSAGE BUSD on the BSC network
→ How to buy BUSD and BNB for registration in Forsage BUSD
→ Why BUSD and BNB on Binance smart chain (BSC) has same address format as Ethereum (ETH) network?
→ Difference between Binance Chain BNB (BEP-2 format) and Binance Smart Chain BNB (BEP-20 format)
→ List of common mistakes that may cause your assets loss
→ How to buy BNB and BUSD on Binance.com
→ How to add Binance Smart Chain wallet with BUSD token if you have separate Ethereum Wallet in app? (Trust Wallet)
→ How to buy BUSD from an online exchanger
→ How to create a wallet in Binance Chain Extension (Desktop)?