How to install and register in MetaMask on a Desktop
2. Click "Download now"
3. Click "Install MetaMask for Chrome"
4. Click "Add to Chrome"
5. Click "Add extension"
6. Next, you need to immediately pin the MetaMask extension icon in the browser bar for convenient use of the MetaMask wallet. To do this, click on the "puzzle" icon"
7. From the available extensions, find the MetaMask icon and click on the icon
8. Click "Get Started"
9. If you already have an ETHERIUM wallet, you can authorize it in MetaMask, for this you need to click on "IMPORT WALLET", but now we will consider creating a new wallet using MetaMask-click " CREATE A WALLET"
10. Click "I Agree"
11. Now you need to create a password to unlock your wallet. Save it and write it down in a safe place. You will need this password to unlock your wallet to work with it.
12. Write 12 words in the correct order on a piece of paper. Store these 12 words securely, for example, in your important documents that you only keep at home and do not carry with you. These 12 words are very important, they should not be forgotten or lost! It is recommended not to store 12 words on electronic media, there is a risk that you will lose 12 words!
ATTENTION!! 12 phrases and your private key to your wallet are secret information, make sure to keep them as securely as possible. Never reveal them to anyone or any online service. An attacker may get access to your secret information and steal your funds.
13. Insert the 12 words you rewritten to authorize your wallet in MetaMask
14. Click "All Done"
15. Click on the Fox icon to see your wallet address and other features.
16. Here is the main display of the MetaMask extension in your browser! Carefully and carefully study it, it is easy to understand.
This window will be displayed every time you want to log in FORSAGE.io to confirm authorization, you will need to enter the unlock code that you came up with earlier in item number
17. After that, MetaMask will prompt you to confirm the connection to FORSAGE.io to do this, click on the "Signature" button