xGOLD ETH MANUAL Guide using MetaMask, TrustWallet
In case you are having trouble registering or activating FORSAGE programs via the website, you can always access the smart-contract directly and interact with the platform without a website interface.
⚠️ First of all, the FORSAGE website is just the interface for the smart-contract, while all the operations are processed on the blockchain. It means that the smart-contract is always ready to accept transactions to activate slots manually via smart-contract from the wallet directly.
⚠️ Second, if your transaction is not reflected in your personal dashboard, there is no need to worry as all the transactions will soon be synced and reflected on the website.
✍️ Please follow these instructions to activate xGOLD manually
❗️ To join xGOLD program you have to be registered in FORSAGE x3 and x4 programs first!!! If you are already registered in x3 and x4 programs - you can skip the next section and proceed to Step 3 with xGOLD registration.
Step 1/4. Connect your wallet to web3
- 📲 First, make sure you have MetaMask extension installed on your desktop browser or Trustwallet app on your phone and enough ETH to make the transactions.
- Then, go to this address: 👇
- Connect your wallet to etherscan by pressing “Connect to Web3”, choose MetaMask (desktop) or WalletConnect (mobile).
- If you click MetaMask (on desktop), you will be prompted in the plugin pop-up window to choose the wallet in your MetaMask extension to connect to, tick the wallet you want to use and press “Next” and then “Connect”.
- If you click WalletConnect (on mobile), you will see the selection of wallets to connect to, choose Trust as preferred wallet
- A new tab will be opened in your browser to connect to your TrustWallet app. Click on “Open in Trust Wallet” button, and confirm the notification Open in “Trust” by clicking Open
- This will open your Trust Wallet app with the confirmation page, click “Connect”. And now your Trust wallet is connected to FORSAGE smart-contract via etherscan.io.
- Go back to your browser, open the tab with etherscan (or simply go back to the previous tab in your browser).
After you connect to Web3, you can proceed to interacting with FORSAGE contracts.
Step 2/4. Manual Registration in FORSAGE x3 x4 programs
Go to this address: 👇 https://etherscan.io/address/0x5acc84a3e955Bdd76467d3348077d003f00fFB97#writeContract
- Open "2.registrationExt" and enter the following data:
Payable amount (ether): 0.05
- referrerAddress (address): enter your upline ETH address, for example: 0xa1f69660bcF48C2C7F3C9908043a3F59B08673a0
❗️ Make sure you enter the correct ETH address of your upline. This address will be permanently registered as your upline. It cannot be changed later.
- Click “Write” and confirm the transaction in MetaMask or Trust Wallet.
Step 3/4. xGOLD Manual Registration
❗️ Make sure you join FORSAGE x3 and x4 programs before registering in xGOLD program!
Send 0.05 ETH to the xGOLD smart-contract address to activate the 1st xGOLD slot:
- Make sure you set Gas Limit to at least 700 000
Click “Send” and confirm the transaction in your wallet.
xGOLD Manual Registration with MetaMask:
1. Create new transaction in MetaMask:
2. Copy and paste xGOLD address
- in the recipient field: 0x488e3a4bbbb2386ba619eed88319e807c3ddb6c2,
- Amount: 0.05
- Click on Advanced Options
3. Click on Advanced tab to edit transaction details: edit Gas Limit to 700 000 and click Save. Do not touch Gas Price, edit Gas Limit only:
4. Click "Next" and then "Confirm" to send the transaction:
Step 4/4. xGOLD upgrade manual guide
! Specify the GAS limit of 700,000 !
Simply send the amount in ETH required for the next upgrade to the xGOLD smart-contract address: 0x488e3a4bbbb2386ba619eed88319e807c3ddb6c2
For example, to activate the 2nd slot in xGOLD:
send 0.1 ETH to 0x488e3a4bbbb2386ba619eed88319e807c3ddb6c2
Here is the xGOLD ETH slot activation and upgrade schedule for the reference:
- 1 slot = 0.05 eth
- 2 slot = 0.1 eth
- 3 slot = 0.2 eth
- 4 slot = 0.3 eth
- 5 slot = 0.5 eth
- 6 slot = 0.8 eth
- 7 slot = 1.3 eth
- 8 slot = 2.1 eth
- 9 slot = 3.4 eth
- 10 slot = 5.5 eth
- 11 slot = 8.9 eth
- 12 slot = 14.4 eth
- 13 slot = 23.3 eth
- 14 slot = 37.7 eth
- 15 slot = 61.0 eth
NOTE! Check that your transaction is completed before making another one by looking up your ETH address on https://etherscan.io/. If you see a completed sign on your transaction - you can make the next one to upgrade.